Inside Sales Manager
Company: Medical Air Services Association, Inc
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 12, 2024
This is an on-site position based in Fort Lauderdale,
As our new Inside Sales Manager, you'll directly oversee the daily
operation of the inside sales team. We'll count on you to develop,
coach, and motivate the team to increase sales, improve conversion
rates, and drive company revenue.
Masa has been a leader in emergency medical transportation
insurance since 1974. We're not just a company - we're a close-knit
team dedicated to "Protecting families with compassion when others
don't." Our professional yet friendly company culture fosters
collaboration, innovation, and a clear mission that resonates
through every role as we support our expanding base of 2+ million
members across the United States and the Caribbean. Learn more at
What You Will Do
Reporting to our Director, Inside Sales, you will:
- Manage an inside sales team making outbound telesales calls to
digitally generated leads for our insurance/membership
- Monitor agent performance; provide on-the-spot coaching,
training & evaluation.
- Develop, foster, and maintain a culture of open and consistent
- Set and track sales goals and KPIs.
- Maintain thorough, up-to-date knowledge of MASA's products and
- Recommend improvements to current sales procedures to increase
the volume of closed sales.
- Serve as liaison between the inside sales team, other
departments, and upper management.
- Report on agent performance, progress, and opportunities for
- Address and resolve client escalation calls and requests.
- Interview, hire, and train agents. Continue development of
agent training program.
What We Need From You
- Previous experience as an inside sales manager, call center
manager, floor sales manager, or similar role.
- Proven sales track record as an individual contributor and team
leader. Ambitious and motivated to exceed sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to coach and
motivate diverse teams.
- Thorough knowledge of the direct-to-consumer (D2C) sales
processes, lead generation, and marketing.
- Experience using CRM software, dashboards, and other
visualization tools to monitor the sales teams' real-time
performance and make necessary adjustments.
What We Will Provide You
- Competitive base salary, commissions, overrides, and
comprehensive employee benefits programs.
- A professional and friendly company culture that supports a
clear mission: "Protecting families with compassion when others
- An opportunity to unleash your expertise and create a lasting
impact on our journey of growth and success!
NOTE: Any pay range listed for this position is an estimate by the
job board and may not reflect the actual compensation.
Keywords: Medical Air Services Association, Inc, Fort Lauderdale , Inside Sales Manager, Sales , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!