Leasing Agent - TEMPORARY (2022-4541)
Company: The Michaels Organization
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Location: Lauderhill Point*
*Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more
than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed
properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call
home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.*
Responsible for developing marketing programs to generate
prospective residents and for converting those prospective
residents into actual residents; achieving occupancy goals for the
1. Greeting and answering questions, both by phone and in-person
from prospects and current residents in a professional and positive
2. Develop both print and internet marketing and advertising
3. Daily follow-up on guest cards.
4. Participate in outreach marketing activities, distribute fliers,
advertising and marketing materials.
5. Facilitate "move-in" process including touring models or vacant
units, set-up of mini-models as needed, promoting the property and
6. Assist with application verifications
7. Oversee leasing renewals
8. Conduct marketing surveys, shop competitors where applicable and
complete Marketing Reports
9. Conduct all business transactions in accordance with Michaels
policies and procedures, and in compliance with Fair Housing,
Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit reporting Act and all
Federal and State laws
10. Perform additional duties as assigned by management
*Required Experience: *
Two or more years' experience with Marketing/Leasing and Customer
*Required Education/Training: *
High School Diploma required, any college level marketing course
*Required Skills and Abilities: *
Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
Must be creative with regard to developing innovative and effective
marketing presentations, but must also be detailed oriented
regarding applications, verifications and compliance.
*Working Conditions: *
Primarily an office position, but must have the ability to take
prospective residents to tour models and vacancies as well as
distribute fliers and advertising materials.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
weekends when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Are you related to an employee of The Michael's Organization?
* Have you been previously employed by The Michael's
* Please provide your personal email so that we can contact about
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Property leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Michaels Organization, Fort Lauderdale , Leasing Agent - TEMPORARY (2022-4541), Sales , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!