Entry-level Outside B2B Sales
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Small Business
- Are you ready to build a rewarding future? Uncapped
commissions, lavish incentive trips, and career advancement are
some of the ways.
- Do you want to join a Fortune 250 company with industry-leading
sales training and the latest sales technology to help you achieve
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced, inclusive environment
with a culture of collaboration and belonging?If so, this may be
the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and decide for
yourself.In this role, you will work within a defined geographic
territory that targets clients and prospects with 1-49 employees.
You will identify and sign new clients for payroll, tax, human
resources, benefits, and more and sell additional solutions to
existing clients. Daily, you will cultivate relationships, set
appointments, gather leads from established business partners,
assess client or prospect needs to present the best ADP solutions,
and spend your time in the field (when "normal" life resumes)
closing business. Don't worry if you have no prior sales
experience; we are known for our high-quality sales training and
will teach you how to use the latest sales technology to set you up
for success.Integrity, resilience, positivity, and a "refuse to
lose" attitude are must-haves in this job. As with any role in
sales, you will experience ebbs and flows. However, challenges
should ignite your determination and invigorate you to thrive, not
weigh you down. In return, you'll be rewarded with uncapped
commissions, incentive trips, and opportunities to advance your
career in a fun and friendly environment -- all while gaining
serious credibility as part of an industry-leading sales team in a
stable and highly respected tech company.A little about ADP: We are
a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest
AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources,
benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the
difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that
welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've
received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a
recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and
inclusion, including a DiversityInc - Top 50 Company, Best CEO and
company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part
of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition
to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten
years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel:
http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now! To
learn more about Sales at ADP, visit
https://jobs.adp.com/teams-roles/sales/What you'll do:
- Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work
independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within
your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach
- Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans. You will
implement a sales strategy targeted to decision-makers and business
owners to build a network and capture new business.
- Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. In addition to
selling cloud-based human resources solutions, you will
strategically cultivate additional business within existing
accounts. But it's not all business; you will make life-long
- Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor,
partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and
overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the
highest ethical standards.TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and
the ability to cold call without fear of rejection, manage your
time well, and can present your ideas in a clear professional
manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can find an
answer, or a solution, even in times of fast-paced change.
- Continuous Learner. You're always learning, growing, and
questioning how things were done in the past to make them even
- If You Don't Have a College Degree, Other Acceptable Experience
- A college degree is great but not required. What's more
important is having the skills to do the job.
- One to two years of prior work experience or internships in
Retail, Marketing, Business Development, Food Service, Insurance
Sales, or another relevant industry, OR
- Prior military experience that focused on teamwork, resilience,
negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality earned as
part of the military to build relationships, impact businesses for
the better, and achieve success.
- Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior quota-carrying experience
- Ability to successfully build a network and effectively use
social media for sales
- You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and
belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where
you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common
interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and
mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily
integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to
provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that
happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there
for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a
lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.
- What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to
understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at
ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates,
our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact
lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality
and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color,
genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the
basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where
associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications,
experience, ability, and job performance.
- Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting
business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance
with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our
values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner
that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click
https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture
and our full set of values.
Keywords: ADP, Fort Lauderdale , Entry-level Outside B2B Sales, Sales , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!