Sales Representative/Account Executive - Home Heal
Company: Interim Healthcare of Fort Lauderdale South
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Interim Healthcare we are looking for a Sales
Representative/Account Executive to help build this new Agency
covering Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale and Hallandale within an
experienced company. The role covers both Home healthcare and
Staffing opportunities. The agency is locally owned and operated by
a medical doctor.At Interim HealthCare, we pride ourselves in being
an industry leader: the First in Home Care™ and the First in
HealthCare Staffing®. Interim HealthCare is America's leading
provider of home care and healthcare staffing. Nationally, Interim
HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over
50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity
makes us your perfect career partner.General Purpose:Grow
profitable revenues by effectively developing and executing sales
and marketing strategies to home care referral sources and
prospective clients.Essential Functions:
- Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with key
referral sources for home care including but not limited to: senior
residential facilities, senior medical centers, long term care
insurance, worker's compensation companies, elder law attorneys,
trust officers, financial planners, doctors, hospitals, rehabs,
- Establish a targeted account sales plan with key referral
sources that will result in effective market coverage and solid
return on time invested.
- Establish and maintain contacts and relationships for Staffing
opportunities within assisted living facilities, medical centers,
- Provide trusted and reliable customer service to referral
- Ability to meet a monthly quota.
- Complete other sales/marketing assignments as required to
contribute to growth of the business.Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business-related subject or equivalent
work experience and training.
- Two (2) years successful sales experience with comparable
- Home care experience required.
- Experience in the geographic area a plus.Knowledge, Skills &
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals and the proven ability
to produce independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to travel the local area and maintain a weekly call
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Fort Lauderdale South, Fort Lauderdale , Sales Representative/Account Executive - Home Heal, Sales , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!