Middle Market - Commercial Property & Casualty Sales Executive
Company: USI Insurance Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ready to join an innovative, industry-leading sales organization?
Accelerate your success with USI.
USI is one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms
in the world, with over $2 billion in revenue and more than 8,000
associates located in approximately 200 offices in the U.S. and
At USI, we take your success seriously and our leadership team is
dedicated to helping you win and keep business. We have created one
of the most dynamic personal and professional development cultures
in the industry. We invest heavily in our sales professionals
through our unique professional development platform and
one-of-a-kind program to reward and recognize sales excellence.
National and Local Sales Training and Support
The USI ONE Advantage -- distinguishes USI as a leading insurance
brokerage and consulting firm. This game-changing value proposition
delivers unique enterprise solutions to our clients and drives our
sales professionals' development and success. Complementing these
resources, USI offers a full suite of industry training and sales
support programs led by award-winning experts.
Premier Sales Reward and Recognition
Our annual incentive program, USI PEAK, recognizes and rewards our
sales professionals for achieving superior results. We are proud to
honor and celebrate the passion, drive, and work ethic of the
talented individuals that build our great teams.
Unique Employee Programs and Deep Community Engagement
We turn care into action with our award-winning wellness program,
college scholarships for associates' children, and financial help
in times of need. Our annual community service initiative engages
associates in hands-on regional service projects helping hundreds
of thousands of people each year.
Committed to a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment USI values
diversity and is dedicated to ensuring a fair, diverse, and
inclusive work environment for all. Our diversity and inclusion
program, "I'm With U," advances these initiatives to champion our
team members and the communities we serve.
Nationally Ranked and Recognized as a Top Insurance
- 2 nd largest privately held broker of U.S. business and the 9
th largest insurance broker in the world, Business Insurance 2020
Agents and Brokers Rankings + Directory .
- 2 nd largest privately held employee benefits broker ranked by
global benefits revenue, Business Insurance 2020 Agents and Brokers
Rankings + Directory .
- 5 th largest independent commercial lines broker and one of the
top five largest privately held brokers of personal lines business
in the U.S., Insurance Journal 2020 Top 100 Independent
Property/Casualty Agencies & Insurance Journal 2020 Top 50 Personal
Lines Agencies .
- One of Insurance Business America's Top Insurance Workplaces,
three years in a row (2018-2020).
- Gold recipient, American Heart Association's Workplace Health
Achievement Index, three years in a row (2018-2020).
- Named to Business Insurance's 2021 list of Best Places to Work
- Ranked as one of Forbes Best Large Employers in America
General Description: The Producer/Sales Executive is responsible
for driving new business and managing existing client revenue
retention and growth based upon assigned book of prospects and
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies
with clients and prospects.
- Manage overall client relationship; Drive consistent and
predictable profitability, client satisfaction and organic
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis based
on our target market of companies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the discovery process (sales due
diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting USI's competitive
differentiation - including understanding, articulating, and
delivering the USI ONE Advantage -- value proposition and specific
solutions customized for each prospect.
- Collaborate with leaders to select the appropriate team to
effectively conduct prospect sales presentations, including subject
matter experts and account management staff tailored to each
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and overcome sales
obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on
knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including
understanding important technical/financial issues.
- Create positive synergy and pursue cross-selling opportunities
with other USI practices to enhance prospect and client
relationships across the company.
- Positively and proactively represent USI at meetings, seminars,
trade shows and networking events.
- Strategize with sales leader and senior account staff to retain
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and
local/regional and national resources to maximize results.
- Understand and communicate client objectives to account
- Effectively execute other USI policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or
related business to business sales, including calling on senior
executives and a track record of financial success.
- Strong and/or developing understanding of property and casualty
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing
with prospect, clients and associates.
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus.
- Must be goal-oriented.
- Ability to work with senior-level management and have a
top-level executive presence.
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred.
USI is committed to providing a full-suite of competitive benefits
for our growing population and its diverse needs. We offer a wide
range of health, welfare and financial benefits including medical,
wellness, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending and health
savings accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance
and other unique employer-sponsored and voluntary programs. USI
also offers a generous paid family leave benefit as well as paid
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, Fort Lauderdale , Middle Market - Commercial Property & Casualty Sales Executive, Sales , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!