Customer Service Representative
Company: Viking Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join a global leader in Fire Protection!Full-Time CS work in an
industrial environment for the 2nd largest manufacturer and
distributor of fire sprinkler systemsFantastic Benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement, Tuition
Reimbursement Plan, Wellness Program, Fitness Reimbursement Plan
and more!Provides full-service account management regarding
products and services, including pricing, availability, and
shipping information Responds thoroughly and timely to inquiries,
via phone, email, or directly to customers, within an industrial
- Processes requests for orders, quotations, follow-up on
quotations, customer returns/credits in a manner consistent with
company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, fabrication, credit, inventory control, and
warehouse personnel and other various departments to facilitate the
needs of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and
coordinate solutions with the appropriate departments and follow it
through to completion.
- Utilizes the online learning system to understand the technical
aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively
facilitates the order process and demonstrates an acceptable level
of competence as defined by management.
- Ensuring access to all current company literature and technical
information available online and utilizing them as it relates to
products and services offered.
- Represents the company at all times in a professional manner
and effectively communicates verbally and in writing with the focus
of meeting customer timelines and upholding company standards.
- Increase sales by emphasizing promotions and add on sales at
the point of order through product knowledge and opportunity
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of
the status of their request.
- Cultivates and maintain relationships with customers and
suppliers with regard to service.
- Completes training curriculum
- Follows all company policies and incorporates Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Performs other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or sales experience.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills (JDE experience
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft Windows and Office products
are a plus.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time
- Basic arithmetic skills. Works well with whole numbers,
fractions, decimals and measurements.
- English is required for the U.S; Spanish is required for Latin
Keywords: Viking Group, Fort Lauderdale , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!