Contracts Administrator - Manufacturing - Construction
Company: Parkson Corporation
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL General Description: In general,
the Contracts Administrator will assist in the management of all
aspects of the Company's document systems, including analysis,
review, and/or processing of purchase orders, NDAs, confidentiality
agreements, licenses, rep agreements, etc., as well as offer other
organizational assistance to the needs of the Contracts Team and
the Company. Experience:
- Minimum 3 years contract administration experience, preferably
in the construction, manufacturing, engineering, or environmental
- Familiarity with basic legal provisions common to contract
- Experience working with RFP's, bids, quotations, and various
contract documents utilized in procurement transactions. Essential
- Process paperwork and forms related to orders and
- Draft correspondence such as order acknowledgements and create
other documents and forms as may be necessary.
- Review substantive contract terms based on company playbook and
propose revisions or exceptions (with supervision)
- Summarize completed contract terms using company's
- Review prime contract documents to identify key risk terms for
- Maintain contract data into internal software systems and
- Establish and/or maintain spreadsheets to track orders from
start to completion.
- Review, analyze, and edit contract documents provided by
external customers as part of the contract process, with adherence
to the Company's policies and standards.
- Answer internal questions from other departments in the Company
regarding contractual language or terms and conditions.
- Establish and/or maintain spreadsheets which track matters
related to litigation, intellectual property registration,
licenses, and permits, as needed.
- Maintain physical and electronic filing systems.
- Assist with other special projects as may be required or
necessary and providing general office support.
- Manage Insurance Certificates, bonds, and related
- Manage spreadsheets with sales representative data such as
products and region.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. Education:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with
a process improvement focus.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft - Office (especially
Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat. Should be able to use
"redlining" and compare-documents review functions of Microsoft
Word, in particular.
- The ability to independently prioritize requests, balance
workload, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong attention to detail; very organized, efficient, and
- Demonstrate cooperation with and meet the needs of the
Contracts Team and other departments throughout the organization.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Paralegal Certification is a plus. Travel:
- Not expected. Parkson Corporation does not sponsor for
immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas,
for this role.
Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) with
coverage starting on first day of employment as well as 401(k) with
company match and holiday pay. Parkson Corporation is committed to
a diverse and inclusive workplace. Parkson Corporation is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally
protected status. PI207465623
Keywords: Parkson Corporation, Fort Lauderdale , Contracts Administrator - Manufacturing - Construction, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...