Senior Compensation Analyst
Company: American Heart Association
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 24, 2023
OverviewNow is the time to join us and make a difference. Be a
relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at
the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your
career.The American Heart Association has an opportunity for a
Senior Compensation Analyst . This position may be home office
based or based in a local Association office with a hybrid
schedule.The Sr. Compensation Analyst will be part of a 3-person
team who handles compensation for approximately 3,000+ staff. The
compensation team ensures that Association is paying competitively
to attract, engage and retain high performing employees. Serves as
a key team member to partner with managers and HR team members
across the organization for compensation mentorship.The Association
offers many resources to help you maintain work-life harmonization
through your changing needs and life situations. To help you be
successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning
corporate university, as well as training and support locally and
through our National Center.#TheAHALife is our company culture, our
way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on
work-life harmonization and our Guiding Values. Discover why you
will Be Seen. Be Heard. Be Valued at the American Heart Association
by following us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and at
- Conducts compensation analysis and market pricing of roles to
proactively ensure the American Heart Association is paying
- Modifies compensation structures and conducts equity analysis
of roles in response to changing organizational needs, market
values and geographic differentials.
- Ensures job development follows career framework/architecture
including the development of job descriptions and maintaining of
systems. Partners with Human Resources and Business Leaders on the
- Partners with Human Resources to train on effective use of
career framework/architecture and compensation offerings.
- Evaluates new job requests to identify alignment with existing
jobs or determine need for new job including a review of existing
structure as well as a market analysis and determination of FLSA
- As needed, partners with Human Resources and Business Leaders
to provide thought leadership for new hire offers, promotions and
during the merit process.
- Participates in salary surveys and analyzes results to
determine organization's market relationship including
administration of compensation systems and tools.
- Participates in Workday set up and analysis of data for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Requires advanced knowledge of the job area typically obtained
through advanced education combined with experience.
- Minimum of 5 years meaningful work experience.
- Solid understanding of state and federal laws and regulations
relating to compensation.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and a detailed
knowledge of compensation administration.
- Able to communicate optimally with internal and external
customers of all levels, including executives.#AHAIND1Compensation
& BenefitsThe American Heart Association invests in its people.
Here are the main components of our total rewards package. Visit
Rewards & Benefits to see more details.
- Compensation Our goal is to ensure you have a competitive base
salary. Thats why we regularly review the market value of jobs and
make adjustments, as needed.
- Performance and Recognition You are rewarded for achieving
success by merit increases and incentive programs, based on the
type of position.
- Benefits We offer a wide array of benefits including medical,
dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, along with a robust
retirement program that includes an employer match and automatic
contribution. As a mark of our commitment to employee well-being,
we also offer an employee assistance program, employee wellness
program and telemedicine, and medical consultation.
- Professional Development You can join one of our many Employee
Resource Groups (ERG) or be a mentor/mentee in our professional
mentoring program. HeartU is the Associations national online
university, with more than 100,000 resources designed to meet your
needs and busy schedule.
- Work-Life Harmonization The Association offers Paid Time Off
(PTO) at a minimum of 16 days per year for new employees. The
number of days will increase based on seniority level. You will
also have a total of 12 paid holidays off each year, which includes
several days off at the end of the year.#LIRemoteThe American Heart
Associations 2024 Goal: Every person deserves the opportunity for a
full, healthy life. As champions for health equity, by 2024, the
American Heart Association will advance cardiovascular health for
all, including identifying and removing barriers to health care
access and quality.At American Heart Association - American Stroke
Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to
both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to
heart health and stroke prevention.This position not a match with
your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.EOE/Protected
Veterans/Persons with DisabilitiesLocation US-TX-DallasPosted Date
1 week ago (1/11/2023 11:56 AM)Requisition ID 2023-9918Job Category
Human ResourcesAdditional Locations Diversity Distribution US - Top
57Position Type Full TimeLocation: FL-Ft Lauderdale
Keywords: American Heart Association, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Compensation Analyst, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!