Analyst, Government & Pricing
Company: Apotex Corp
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is an intermediate level position. Employee performs an
expanding range of professional Medicaid utilization analyst
assignments in a developing capacity. Responsible for all aspects
of government rebate invoices including validating, disputing and
processing invoices related to the following programs: Medicaid
Fee-for-Service, Managed Medicaid and State Supplemental programs,
Coverage Gap Discount Program, etc. Tasks may include, but are not
limited to, rebate processing, coordinating the timely issuance of
payments and reporting to various states and 3rd party
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Organize the receipt, validation and processing of all government
rebate invoices, such as Medicaid Fee-for-Service, Managed Medicaid
and State Supplemental Rebates, Coverage Gap Discount Program.
* Process all claims including prior quarter adjustments in an
accurate and timely manner.
* Work closely with States to quickly resolve any disputes and
discrepancies, then communicate outcomes with management.
* Investigate and challenge apparent discrepancies.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation to support
disputes and adjustments.
* Work closely with Accounts Payables to ensure timely
disbursements of rebate payments to state agencies within the
statutory 38 days.
* Prepare and post Medicaid month end accruals and reconciliation
to Balance Sheet reporting
* Maintain SOP's for the Medicaid Rebate system to reflect current
procedures, business processes and compliance with all centers for
Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
* Responsible for maintaining the Medicaid Rebate system, including
performing system data validation, updating product Master Data,
system maintenance and version upgrade testing.
* Provide back-up support for other Government Pricing and
* Ability to take on special analytical assignments with minimum
* Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work both independently and in team environment.
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the
ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels.
*Job Requirements: *
*MANDATORY or MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED*
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or an
Associate of Arts degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with a
minimum of 2 - 4 years' experience in a similar role.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills a must. SAP R/3
and I-many/Medicaid application knowledge is a plus.
The regularly scheduled work week is Monday through Friday and the
hours are 8:30am - 5:30p.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Weston, FL 33326: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Apotex Corp, Fort Lauderdale , Analyst, Government & Pricing, Professions , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!