Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 - $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,040-$1,270 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 200931Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Must be willing to fly. Still need a CDL, endorsement or more
driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through everything. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability - Haul freight on different routes and in different
areas of the country.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves. Insight into our
Green Bay team and facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI195213032
Keywords: Schneider, Fort Lauderdale , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!