Contact Center Process Improvement Analyst (Remote)
Company: Nova Southeastern University
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 22, 2022
This is a Process Improvement Analyst position within NSU's OIIT
Contact Center. The analyst will review, update and manage all
contact center processes within knowledgebase, evaluate phone calls
to ensure compliance with call center processes, regularly meet
with departmental partners to validate/certify processes, conduct
analysis, identify and recommend opportunities for improvement, and
collaborate with managers and agents. This is a mid level call
center analyst position. It is fully remote within the Tri-county
You may apply online at:
1. Collaborates with NCC Business and Academic partners on
processes, quality indicators, and service goals.
2. Reviews contact center calls to understand caller experience and
identify needs and expectations. Provides feedback to partners on
process issues or concerns.
3. Monitors the effectiveness and quality of incoming calls, chats,
4. Determines weaknesses in performance and establishes solutions
5. Ensures compliance with the company's policy and quality
6. Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents to
7. Generates and maintains feedback and coaching documentation.
8. Provides feedback to NCC team leaders and managers.
9. Offers daily feedback via verbal & written communication.
10. Develops and maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of
processes, services, offerings for academics, business units and
NSU Health, including performance and functional requirements of
11. Updates and maintain NCC Process Website.
12. Monitors and communicates process changes and updates.
13. Develops, reports, and analyzes contact center and business
metrics specific to monitor progress against contact center targets
14. May act as project leader for assigned project(s).
15. Gathers data pertaining to customer needs, and uses the
information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system
and network requirements.
16. Works as part of a project team to coordinate database
development and determine project scope and limitations.
17. Reviews workflow charts to understand tasks computer and agent
will perform, such as updating records.
18. Reviews project plans to plan and coordinate assigned project
19. Helps programmers and systems analysts test and debug new
programs or NCC systems.
20. Meets with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors,
and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
21. Operates spreadsheet programs and other types of software to
load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
22. Retrieves, separates, and sorts program output as needed, and
sends data to specified users.
23. Develops and implements processes and reports to audit data
quality, ensure accuracy, and increase productivity.
24. Maintains employee, patient and student data integrity and
25. Examines theories, such as those of probability and inference,
to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of
obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
26. Attends meetings, educational conferences, and training
workshops and serves on committees.
27. Serves as trainer and mentor for junior employees.
28. Ensures compliance with university and departmental policies
and procedures, including compliance with Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to always safeguard
protected health information (PHI).
29. Completes special projects as assigned.
30. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keywords: Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale , Contact Center Process Improvement Analyst (Remote), Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!