Inventory Control Lead
Company: Premier Produce
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob descriptionOverviewWe offer an excellent
compensation package and growth opportunities as well as Full Tier
Benefits!! At Premier Produce, we are looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Premier Produce represents Premier Freshness,
Premier Quality.Duties and responsibilities
- Perform daily/weekly inventory counts.
- Assure the inventory is quickly and accurately counted.
- Assure the accurate information entered into the system, entry
adjustments, and generated related reports-and make recommendations
based on findings.
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse
- Assist with implementation and identify loss prevention
- Assist with the improvement of current processes and identify
and implement new procedures.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion,
- Responsible for utilizing proper safety equipment and following
all safety procedures.
- Frequent standing and walking for some periods of time.Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with
internal co-workers and Managers and External Customers and
- Must speak English
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to manage employees.
- Experience on the following equipment is a plus
- Sit down forklift
- Riding Jack
- Must be able to work 5 ½ to 6 days a weekWorking conditionsMust
be comfortable withstand temperatures of 30 degrees.Physical
requirementsThis position requires bending, lifting, pulling,
carrying, kneeling, standing, and walking. Also must be able to
lift 50lbs when needed.
Keywords: Premier Produce, Fort Lauderdale , Inventory Control Lead, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!