Pricing Analyst ll
Company: DHL eCommerce
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 2, 2022
DHL eCommerceEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/VETLocation:
Florida, Weston (FLL)SUMMARY:The Pricing Analyst II is responsible
for supporting the Pricing Manager, working directly with other
departments in the development of pricing proposals and scenarios.
The position also provides key analytical support as required to
develop customer pricing proposals and the updating and testing of
new commercial models.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Create pricing proposals for opportunities that are in majority
between intermediate to advanced complexity.
- Model multiple pricing scenarios with minimal support using
large data sets for intermediate to advanced
- Interface with cross functional teams as needed to provide
accurate pricing proposals.
- Manage end to end quote process. Interface with peers and
managers for support and guidance as needed.
- Utilize the department policies and recommend alternative
- Audit quotes for other Pricing Analysts.
- Input customer rates for top accounts into SAP accurately and
- Respond timely and accurately to Sales requests.
- Understand and follow SOPs and KPIs. Strive for efficiency,
speed, accuracy, and quality focusing on enhancing customer
- Support onboarding of new team members.
- Enter changes to surcharges and account administrative updates
- Provide support for GRI process
- Support post implementation account audits and
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, or
Business Administration required; Engineering degree strongly
- 2 to 4 of work experience in a similar role in pricing,
engineering, or financial analytics
- Expert knowledge of PC, database, spreadsheets, word
processing, and applications such as Excel, and Word; Preliminary
knowledge on Access, SQL, statistical analysis
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient in identifying and solving problems, solution
oriented, and utilizing analytics and modeling techniques
- Proactive, self-starter, self-confident and able to challenge
in productive ways
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in teams and embrace collaboration
- Effectively perform and manage assignments to meet performance
goals within established guidelines and deadlines
- Excellent communicator with strong ability to respond to
requests for information in a clear and understandable manner with
all levels within organization, both by verbal and written
- Able to work well under pressure, perform and manage multiple
tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Physical demands are mostly consistent with a
professional office setting. Regular sitting at work station for 50
- 75% of the work shift.PI187120698
Keywords: DHL eCommerce, Fort Lauderdale , Pricing Analyst ll, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!