Cybersecurity Project Specialist - Unit 42 Consulting (Remote)
Company: Palo Alto Networks Unit 42
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Palo Alto Networks -, everything starts and ends with our
mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our
digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day
is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy
goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for
better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and
disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for
innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of
cybersecurity as we are.
We're changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving
to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning,
location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect
of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it
FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual
choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all
Your Career as a Cybersecurity Project Specialist:
The Cybersecurity Project Specialist will be a member of the
Professional Services Operations team and will be responsible for
supporting multiple projects concurrently in partnership with our
technical teams, clients, and internal stakeholders.
Your Impact As a Cybersecurity Project Specialist
- Manage multiple projects effectively by defining schedules and
goals based on Statements of Work (SOWs) and communicating directly
with clients where needed.
- Maintain and update customer status reports internally for
external clients and customers.
- Identify risks related to projects and overall health of the
client including but not limited to assessment and treatment
strategies, escalation of any issues to the Case Lead.
- Partner and guide technical team members to accomplish project
goals and objectives ensuring execution of project tasks.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Professional Services
- Partner with the Resource Management team with any staffing
needs for each project.
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external
stakeholders for each project.
- Assist the Manager, Project Management and leadership team with
strategic business initiatives and projects.
- 1 - 3 years of Project Management experience with a Bachelor's
degree; cybersecurity consulting experience preferred.
- Ability to lead multiple large scale projects creating project
- Familiarity with project planning tools for devising detailed
project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize projects, solve
problems requiring meticulous attention to detail, multitask, and
communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network's security advisory team.
Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing
the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital
forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is composed of
recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical
expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response,
digital forensics, and information security. With a highly
successful track record of delivering mission-critical
cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to
provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and
remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to
improve our clients' security posture.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. We are
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified
individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or
accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact
us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be
vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer
has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, Fort Lauderdale , Cybersecurity Project Specialist - Unit 42 Consulting (Remote), Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!