Company: Apotex Corp.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Responsible for the development, implementation and continuous
review of product and customer pricing guideline grid, utilizing
competitive market data and overall company profitability goals to
ensure a competitive and profitable pricing strategy. Analyst is
responsible for ensuring the proper pricing relationship exists
between direct customer prices, indirect customer prices and
indirect wholesaler source prices to ensure prices work in concert
with the overall pricing strategy. Analyst works closely with the
Sales Team to gather competitive market pricing intelligence and to
record and track pricing events to ensure the price grid properly
reflects market conditions. Finally, the analyst will be
responsible for development and / or enhancement of systems used in
the pricing process in addition to following all pricing policies,
procedures and guidelines.Job Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain Pricing Detail Sheets that house product
specific pricing information including customer price grid,
competitive price information, IMS price trends and customer
sellout pricing. Utilize competitive market data and overall
company profitability goals to verify and update the customer
pricing in the Pricing Detail Sheets.
- Follow the Pricing Approval Matrix.
- Review IQVIA price trends and competitor WAC and SWP changes
from specific pricing databases and complete pricing analysis to
determine if price adjustments are needed.
- Review and maintain WAC and AWP prices to ensure Apotex is
in-line with the market and to provide customers with the
appropriate prompt pay incentives.
- Present pricing strategies, recommendations and decisions to
the Commercial Leadership Team.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to determine the appropriate
customer class of trade assignments and to update the customer
classification in the master price file customer
- Work with the Cross Functional Strategy Team to update and
maintain the Approved Price Grids to correctly reflect current
market conditions and product strategies
- Facilitate communication, where needed, to insure the master
price file remains current regarding customer rebate additions,
deletions or changes to ensure the customer pricing files are
- Collaborate with Marketing and, utilizing market and
competitive data, determine customer pricing guidelines.
- Expand the current business analysis process to understand the
impact of pricing changes on not only the current customer but,
also, the overall book of business.
- Develop and implement pricing approval authority levels to
ensure the appropriate pricing requests are reviewed and
- Assist in the identification of industry trends and business
opportunities to achieve the company's mid-to-long term strategies
for future growth and business goals.
- Create, distribute and ensure accuracy of the ANSP report and
all related communication activities. --- Performs all work in
compliance with our Code of Conduct and Business Ethics, and
related policies and with the legal and regulatory requirements
that apply to our job activities. --- Works as a member of a team
to achieve all outcomes. --- Operates in accordance with our Code
of Conduct and Business Ethics, and all established regulatory,
compliance and safety requirements.Job Requirements:Education
Bachelor's DegreeKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer Knowledge.
- Position requires proficient personal computer skills including
electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, Qlik,
Power Point, Word Processing and a thorough knowledge of developing
complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- The physical requirements of the position generally include:
standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with
hands and arms, talking and hearing. In some circumstances,
bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. In
general the activity level one usually performs is light physical
activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an
administrative and sedentary nature. This position may require
lifting up to 25 pounds. Generally work is performed in a
well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting
with adequate ventilation.
- The regularly scheduled work week is Monday through Friday and
the hours are 8:30a -- 5:30p. Experience
- 1-3 years relevant pharmaceutical and/or pricing experience; or
will substitute years of experience for education.
Keywords: Apotex Corp., Fort Lauderdale , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!