Student Math Analyst - Part-Time, gt.school (Remote) - $15,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote jobs. Our clients
offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role
for our client, gt.school. Have you got what it takes?
Are you currently a student and enjoy learning and practicing math?
Have you taken the AP Calculus course and crushed it? If the answer
to both of these questions is yes, keep on reading - we might have
the dream opportunity for you!
At GT School, we're pursuing the vision of using process, tools,
and the latest technology to teach high school math better than any
other program in the world.
We are looking for students that have mastered high school math to
help us evaluate the latest math learning and assessment apps and
give us feedback; Additionally we need students to research and
build a library of the best available online learning resources for
targeted math topics.
What You Will Be Doing
- Reviewing math learning apps and sharing your feedback on the
thoroughness and depth of their learning content
- Taking math assessments and tests to validate their correctness
and calibrate them to the ability of typical gt.school
- Researching online for the best alternate learning content for
targeted math topics
Student Math Analyst Key Responsibilities
- This job is 100% remote; you will need a computer and an
Internet connection to do it
- You will need to log into a portal to check and submit your
- You can do the work at any convenient time during the week as
long as you can allocate 10 hours/week
- There will be 1 or 2 short online meetings per week for which
we can coordinate a convenient time
- You will need to install time tracking software to mark the
periods of time you are actively working
- Must currently be in or have graduated high school in the US
- (this job requires generating feedback and insights based on
knowledge of the US math curriculum)
- Must currently be a student in high school or university
- (this job requires being a good proxy for a high school
student, which is why we require all candidates to be active
- A 5 score on either AP Calculus AB or BC United States College
- (this job requires candidates to be experts at math; we use the
score on AP Calculus as a minimum baseline)
- Able to spend at least 10 hours per week on gt.school work
gt.school is a stealth educational startup in Austin, Texas, the
center of educational innovation in the US. We are building an
online community focusing on the most underserved customer base in
US education - gifted and talented (GT) kids. We are a remote first
company who hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a part-time (10 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $15,000
USD/year assuming 10 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Fort Lauderdale , Student Math Analyst - Part-Time, gt.school (Remote) - $15,000/year USD, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!