Systems Analyst (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a
System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Duties
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to translate business
objectives into understandable feature and story acceptance
criteria representative of the Agile framework.
- Create features, user stories, prioritize, and refine backlog,
also groom the features and stories with scrum team.
- Facilitate interactions between stakeholders, the development
team, and the scrum master, along with identifying, communicating,
escalating risks and issues.
- Support CMS project release activities and perform release
check out in partnership with business owners and technical
- Troubleshooting production and lower environments issues with
domestic clients and team members.
- Engage with International and domestic client accounts in the
delivery of web content management.
- Work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment with quick
- Champions organization's SAFe Agile project management
methodology, tools, and techniques with proficiency in the tools
required to perform duties included but not limited to Rally, JIRA
Microsoft Office and Confluence. Skills:
- Solid oral and written communication skills and be able to work
effectively while build relationships with others.
- Attention to detail and logical thinking.
- Background on systems documentation.
- Previous Systems Analysis experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment as Product Owner for
Keywords: Conexess Group, Fort Lauderdale , Systems Analyst (Remote), Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!