Company: Peterson Consulting Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you a dynamic Senior Estimator with experience in a self
performing, Heavy Civil or Industrial Construction Environment?
Are you looking for a vertical move in your career with an ENR Top
75 General Contractor?
- Amazing Culture with Upward Mobility & Growth
- Robust Compensation Package w/Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Benefits
- Annual Bonus, Generous Profit-Sharing, & 401k
- Company Vehicle-or-Vehicle Allowance & Fuel Card
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the
ability to manage time and priorities along with influence, lead,
motivate others across organization.
- 8+ years or more experience in formal Estimating or Project
Management-preferably in Heavy Civil/Highway Construction.
- 4-year degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management,
Construction Engineering, or related field preferred or with the
equivalent work; PE license a plus.
- Knowledge in applications such as HCSS HeavyBid or similar,
Agtek or similar, Bluebeam, Primavera P6, and the Microsoft
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please feel free to apply by
submitting your fully comprehensive resume for review.
Senior Estimator - Sr. Estimator - Estimator - Construction
Estimator - Estimating - Preconstruction Manager - Manager of
Estimating - Chief Estimator - Civil Estimator - Concrete Estimator
- Earthwork Estimator - Sr. Chief Estimator - HHWAY - Heavy Highway
- PM - Project Manager - Project Engineer - Project Engineering -
Civil Engineer - - Industrial Engineer - Construction Management -
Estimator - Civil Estimator - Project Pursuit - Pursuit Engineer -
Alternative Delivery - Value Engineering -Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive
Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced
Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering
top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services
uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty, and
integrity.Salary and benefits listed herein are only a guideline.
Any and all information listed above is subject to change and will
be adjusted depending on experience. All searches are held in the
utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest,
both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our
candidates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Peterson Consulting Group, Fort Lauderdale , Construction Estimator, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!