Pharmacy Technician -Evenings, Inpatient Pharmacy- Sign on bonus available
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Preparation - Accurate and timely preparation of medications
which may include selection, labeling, repackaging, non-sterile
compounding, and sterile compounding.
- Distribution - Accurate and timely delivery of medications to
the appropriate storage locations.
- Inventory - Maintains accurate and appropriate inventories of
medications and supplies. - Accurately and timely completion of
assigned inventory audits such as cycle counts and nursing unit
- Regulatory compliance - Maintains a safe and clean work area by
complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. - Documents
regulatory requirements such as temperature logs, scheduled
activities, and training in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communication and teamwork - Communicates with other caregivers
and patients in an effective and positive manner. - Demonstrates
emotional control and intelligence in managing work relationships.
Attends and actively participates in team huddles and meetings. -
Assist with pharmacy caregiver and student training. - Shares
responsibility for accomplishment of the team's tasks and
- Technology - Appropriately uses information systems,
technology, and automation to complete assigned tasks. - - - -
- Other duties as assigned. - Education:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Completion of a formal pharmacy technician training program
preferred. - - - Certifications:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) validated through the
Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) website.
- Licensed in Florida as a registered pharmacy technician.
Complexity of Work:
- Ability to perform algebraic calculations necessary for the
preparation of extemporaneous compounds. -
- Proficient in basic computer skills. Work Experience:
- Six month of hospital experience preferred. Physical
- Typical physical demands include ability to perform the job
while standing, walking, reaching, stretching and sitting for
prolonged periods; manual dexterity sufficient to perform computer,
dispensing, and compounding. Personal Protective Equipment:--- - -
- - Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.The inpatient pharmacy technician supports
pharmacists in providing pharmacy services. The technician is
responsible for packaging, preparation, and distribution of
medications, inventory control, customer service and maintaining
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Fort Lauderdale , Pharmacy Technician -Evenings, Inpatient Pharmacy- Sign on bonus available, Professions , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!