Sr. Workday Consultant
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Sr. Workday Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital
practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our
clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop
leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving
excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they
organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and
deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving
an organization's productivity through their human capital asset.
The client issues we work with range from the need for a
comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and
enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and
transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for
Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified
professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex
projects in North America and we are looking for high energy,
committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 6+ years experience in Workday
- Experience leading at least three full life cycle Workday
implementations, experience as a client of Workday through an
implementation, experience in other HRIS integrations with desire
to re-tool to Workday.
- Workday Certified, strongly preferred but not required
- Consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting
- Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Experience with Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ,
Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Fort Lauderdale , Sr. Workday Consultant, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!