Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Waterproofing TechnicianFt Lauderdale, FL (Broward County
Area)"24/7 MaintenX. We keep business running!" Curb to Roof. Coast
to Coast. Self-Performing.For more than 40 years, MaintenX has been
expertly serving multi-location retail stores, restaurant chains
and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. As one of the largest
national self-performing facility maintenance and repair companies
in the U.S., MaintenX has created a wide network of knowledgeable
and professional technicians throughout the country!
MaintenX International is a fully licensed, general contracting and
state certified roofing company with a focus on total facility
maintenance and repair. We are looking for an experienced
Waterproofing Technician to join our Roofing team. As a
Waterproofing Technician, you will assist your foreman with
waterproofing inspections and reports, leak calls, scope work, and
large scope waterproofing installations as experience allows for
our commercial clients. At MaintenX, our customers rely on us to
keep their business running, our Waterproofing Technicians are an
integral part of ensuring that we meet and exceed this expectation.
In this critical role, the Waterproofing Technician will be trusted
to use their experience and trade knowledge to assist their
assigned Foreman in the completion of service requests, ensuring
that the customer's roofing problems are quickly, correctly and
Our Waterproofing Technicians are responsible for assisting the
Foreman with locating and repairing issues with Waterproofing
systems, assisting with updating assigned work orders documentation
(pictures, purchase orders, completed work description, and
recommended work order notes),
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining assigned crew vehicle in a clean, stocked and
organized manner and communicates tool maintenance/replacement and
stock needs in a timely manner.
- Completes repairs according to MINIMUM established
Waterproofing Repair Guidelines.
- Completing repairs within all OSHA and MaintenX safety
- Assists Foreman with completing inspections using company
software (XFactor and IAuditor) to deliver reports to our customers
or estimating team for completion of proposals or preventative
- Assists with updates of purchase orders in XFactor and
providing costs to team members.
- Assists the Foreman with scope generation of recommended work
including details, measurements, supporting pictures, requested
equipment, specialty details such as trouble shooting leaks and
reporting to your Foreman the details on findings, suggested
material list, and labor needed to complete the work.
- Responsible for supporting the Recommended Work Program
(Employee Incentive Program) which is a key factor in the revenue
and profitability of the service vehicle.
- When necessary, additional duties may be assigned, and the
company expects the Waterproofing Technician to exercise initiative
to anticipate and prevent problems.JOB REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates for the role of Waterproofing Technician are
highly motivated, skilled maintenance technicians who are able to
solve problems on site. Our Waterproofing Technicians have vast
knowledge and skills which go above and beyond in providing a high
level of customer service to our customers.
Additional requirements of the Waterproofing Technician include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to Two years of experience with repairs on (Parking Garage
Decks, Concrete Restoration and Repairs, Stucco Repairs, E,F.I.S
Repairs and Applications of E.F.I.S, Copping Repairs, Deckcoatings
Systems, Elastomeric Coatings Systems, Caulking All Types surfaces
such as Control and Expansion joints, Expansion Joints Systems in
Parking Garage and Buildings, Wet Glazing and Expansion Joints,
Masonry Surfaces, E.F.I.S Systems, Stucco Surfaces, Below Grade,
Elevator Pits) etc.
- Experience with hand tools and materials used in the
- Experience with working in a safety driven culture.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to communicate in Spanish fluently is a plus
- Ability to pass background, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle
- Strong experience with mobile work order systems and mobile
computing skills via smart phone or tablet
- Ability to work on-call and overtime hours as needed-we are a
24/7 maintenance facility
We value our team and provide an excellent benefits package
- Smart Phone and Uniforms provided
- Opportunities for overtime hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays and Sick days
- Personal Cell Phone Service Discount through company cell phone
carrierCompensation Base: $12-$18 hourly based on experience
Keywords: MaintenX, Fort Lauderdale , Waterproofing Technician, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!