Warehouse Team Lead
Company: Beauty Industry Group OpCo, LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Description:Beauty Industry Group Miami Warehouse Team Leader is
responsible for supervising the day to day warehouse picker packer
activities ensuring operations run seamlessly. Stationed on the
warehouse floor to monitor and evaluate the performance of workers
and certifying that work equipment is available; overseeing the
welfare, and productivity level of all workers. Promoting a work
environment that is healthy and conducive for workers to carry out
their duties without subjecting themselves to any harm or danger.
Assigns each worker to specific tasks based on the specialization
for maximum output.Beauty Industry Group Miami Warehouse Team Lead
assesses the performance of workers under them in order to identify
areas that need to be perfected for the purpose of achieving best
results for their warehouses. Encompassing full process ownership
for the day to day operations of the warehouse. Exceptional service
delivery to customers both internal and external; excellent man
- Motivate and lead a team.
- Monitor the performance of staff and raise any issues or
further training requirements.
- Communication and create clear verbals or written instructions
so that the expectations of employees are understood.
- Receive, input, sort, load, pack, label and unload
- Maintain Organization of Materials, Products, and
- Managing the daily work plan.
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements.
- Monitor accuracy and organisation during unloading/inspection
of all inbound goods/returned products.
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to
ensure customers orders are fulfilled.
- Operate with a willingness to learn.
- Light Cleaning.
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have strong
attention to detail.
- Any other responsibilities as necessary.Experience/Preferred
- Experience in a warehouse is a must.
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics
- Exceptional man management and communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous
- A clear understanding of finance, databases, and
- Ability to learn quickly and a willingness to apply
- Assist in employee training, development and engagement .
- Critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to
multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to motivate your team, provide guidance, and
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to constant change in accordance with the
business needs of the company.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and up.Required Education and
- High school diploma; Associates Degree (preferable).
- Knowledge and operation of WMS systems.
- Basic Computer skills: Google Suite and Excel.
- US work authorization (Preferred).Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesThis role does not currently supervise any direct
reports.Working Conditions/Physical Demands:Warehouse
- Compensation (DOE)
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / Holiday PTO
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- "Free Lunch Fridays" for in-office staff
- Access to hundreds of discounted beauty products
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Advancement
- Travel Opportunities
Keywords: Beauty Industry Group OpCo, LLC, Fort Lauderdale , Warehouse Team Lead, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!