General Superintendent - Electrical
Company: Octagon Talent Solutions
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Octagon Talent Solutions is in search of a Superintendent with
Electrical experience for the solar utility industry in the Florida
market! You will direct, plan, and schedule the electrical
installation for large utility scale solar projects. The ideal
candidate will have experience in solar self-performing work and
will maintain a safe and productive work environment.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Understand unit rates and be able to forecast required
- Ability to track unit rate costs accurately in a manner to help
indicate future estimates structures.
- Manage the electrical scope on the solar project site,
including the installation and underground electrical system.
- Supervisor installation and ensure the quality of work
- Oversee the coordination, planning, and supervision of the
Electrical Superintendents team and craft workers on the project
- Partner with the Engineering team to ensure the quality of
- Partner with the Superintendent team to develop project
- Review and monitor the procurement of electrical resources,
methods, staffing, and schedules.
- Partner with engineering team to ensure plans, specifications,
submittals and RFIs are transmitted to subcontractors
- Prepare and maintain reports in accordance with company
policies that accurately describe project.
- Lead weekly project meetings with subcontractors, engineers,
other vendors. Document issues that impact the schedule or will
impact project budget and assign resolution to proper
- Continually enforces Safety Program by establishing Project
- Provides labor and materials cost information, provides Value
Engineering and Cost Reduction information, and provide staffing
Qualifications & Abilities For Position
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or equivalent is
preferred, or work experience.
- 5-7 years of Solar Renewable Energy Superintendent experience
- Well-developed communications, decision making, financial
analysis, interpersonal, organizational and team work skills are
- Strong ability to build and maintain excellent working
relationships with team and clients is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Octagon Talent Solutions, Fort Lauderdale , General Superintendent - Electrical, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!