Quality Control Technician, Manufacturing (2nd Shift)
Company: MAPEI Corporation
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
As a Quality Technician with MAPEI, you will utilize your
chemistry lab skills to perform tests, set up experiments, and
collaborate across the nationwide MAPEI quality function. You will
prepare and perform various tests samples on raw materials and
finished, identify, and investigate abnormal test results,
conducting root cause analysis. The Quality Team works continually
with a goal to establish and monitor specific quality standards
within the building products industry for the MAPEI Organization.
MAPEI Corporate Video
- Prepare and perform various tests samples on raw materials and
- Identify and investigate abnormal test results, conducting root
- Prepare and record documents that report the results of lab
- Work closely with local operations with a specific emphasis in
supporting the production leadership teams.Qualifications
- To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of a
high school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in chemistry or a science-related
- One (1) or more years of Quality Control experience.
- Industry experience within chemicals and/or manufacturing
- You should be proficient and comfortable with computers.
- Demonstrate proficient oral and written communication
- Have the ability to lift up to 55 lbs. independently; and up to
100 lbs. with assistance.
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to accommodate the designated shift hours: 1st
shift (days), 2nd shift (3:00 pm - 11:00 am approx.) or a 3rd shift
(10:00 pm to 6:30 am approx.)Benefits Details
MAPEI offers a Competitive Base Pay shift differentials paid per
hour; $1.00 p/hr for 2nd and $2.00 for 3rd shift. In addition,
MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We
currently offer highly competitive medical plan options with
minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low
deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and
more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to
participate in retirement savings with a company match available,
educational encouragement, as well as various other company
"At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide
valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI
Corporation's continued growth and future success which is why we
honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive
compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee
benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our
employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us."
- President and CEO, MAPEI Americas. Corporate Video: MAPEI
Corporate Video .
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: MAPEI Corporation, Fort Lauderdale , Quality Control Technician, Manufacturing (2nd Shift), Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!