FT/PT Cabin Agent/Driving ($17.05 ** Flight Privileges) United
Company: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Lifts and carries cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases
of supplies to service the aircraft.
- Cleans passenger seating, vacuuming floors so aircraft is free
of debris and wipes down tray tables in a timely manner.
- Performs aircraft security inspection to identify and avoid
possible security breaches and government fines.
- Performs visual inspection of aircraft to ensure no items are
left aboard the aircraft and returns items left by passengers or
crew members to the appropriate authority.
- Mops galleys of aircraft and disposes of trash in designated
- Restocks magazines, food, beverages and other supplies aboard
- Cleans aircraft lavatories and empties waste receptacles.
- Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt
servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
- Loads supplies onto cabin service truck and returns unused
supplies to designated area.
- Ensures cabin service supply room is kept in an organized and
- Checks inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items
needed to service aircraft.
- Greets crew members, flight attendants and passengers in a
- Other duties as assigned.RequirementsOTHER REQUIREMENTSMust be
18 years of age; eligible to work in US; able to pass
pre-employment drug screen, FBI criminal and USPS background check;
and complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority
identification security badge. Must be able to follow directions
read and interpret documents and work at various paces.LICENSE(S):
Must possess a valid Driver?s License if operating cabin service
vehicle or other ground support equipment.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSPhysical Requirement Frequency Physical Requirement
FrequencyLift/move up to 70 lbs C (Constantly) Reach Above Shoulder
C (Constantly)Push/Pull C (Constantly) Climb/Crawl C
(Constantly)Walk/Stand C (Constantly) Stoop, Squat or Kneel C
(Constantly)Sit O (Occasionally) Bend C (Constantly)Handling
/Fingering C (Constantly) Reach/Grasp Outward C (Constantly)O
(Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the
time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)F (Frequently) Occupation requires this
activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)C
(Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the
time (5.5+ hrs/day)Other Physical RequirementsVision (Near,
Distance, Peripheral, Depth Perception)Sense of Sound/Hearing
Keywords: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi, Fort Lauderdale , FT/PT Cabin Agent/Driving ($17.05 ** Flight Privileges) United, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!