Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We are currently working a leading hospitality provider who is
looking to recruit for a Data Analyst to be based onsite in Fort
Lauderdale. You will be required to be a team player and work
closely with all departments in a fast paced environment. Key
Requirements of the role:
- Identify needs and opportunities to improve data reporting
integrity and assist in the reconciliation of accounting and sales
data via reporting.
- Develop SQL queries, generate reports and visualizations to
support accounting reporting.
- Interpret large sets of data, identify trends, generate
reports, determine viable solutions to enhance processes--
- Have the opportunity to work on new features, new reports,
existing reports and KPI dashboards including developing and
managing of data.
- Document, validate and organize data
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects--
- Required skills:
- (BA/BS) in Data Analytics or related fields
- Over 5 years experience in data analysis, where you used
multidimensional data models and queried complex data sets.
- Ability to create complex data queries using SQL.
- Strong data visualization skills for ad-hoc and exploratory
analysis via Excel and/or SQL Software (e.g. Periscope, Tableau,
Sisense, Mode, Power BI)--
- Must have excellent communication skills, oral and written and
be able to present solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships across teams
and communicate with all departments Job Requirements: Desirable
- Strong experience with MySQL--
- Experience with the Periscope / Sisense platform
- Experience with more than one of the following: document
management, imaging or workflow applications
Keywords: Alchemy, Fort Lauderdale , Data Analyst, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!