Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 5, 2021
From concept to design to execution, be part of the team that
gets everyday products to people. Do you want to have an impact on
creating products from today's top brands? Does having a company
care about your career today and into the future motivate you? Does
an environment where your opinions matter excite you? Are you a
natural born tinkerer? If so, you have found your next calling!
Grantek is a recognized leading provider of integrated automation,
smart manufacturing and industrial information solutions in the
global marketplace. Our clients are some of the worlds most
respected Fortune 100 companies and recognized consumer brands:
Tassimo, Brita, MillerCoors, Coca-Cola, Kraft-Heinz, to name a few.
We offer an atmosphere where you can express your creative ideas
and talents by working on a variety of projects and technologies.
Using today's leading edge technology, you will partner with
clients to solve their most complex manufacturing and industrial
information problems. We are committed to providing a positive and
healthy corporate culture, one that empowers employees, promotes
knowledge-sharing, and encourages strong friendships and social
connections amongst all team members. We are a team of dedicated
Engineers and Designers with an average of 7 years' tenure at
Grantek. The vast majority of our employees have started off their
careers at Grantek and have grown into successful senior team
members who are integral to our client's manufacturing processes.
Job Description Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Solving problems
- Attending client meetings where they assess the client
- Electrical design to meet and exceed customer's
- Sourcing electrical parts
- Designing and documenting electrical automation systems
- Installing, debugging and start-up of machines
- Providing support once installation is complete
- Providing training to maintenance teams and operators
- Mentoring colleagues on your expertise knowledge base
- Having fun and being challenged Technologies Used:
- AutoCAD 2012/2014.
- Strong working knowledge of the following Manufacture hardware
(Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PLC5 and SLC 500,
Siemens S5 & S7 & TI, Omron, Modicon, GE, etc.) for specification
of the following;
- PLC I/O Modules
- PLC I/O buses (Profibus, Fieldbus, DeviceNet, etc.)
- PLC Communications (Ethernet)
- Motor Starters. Overloads, Relays and Operator Controls
- Field Sensors (Level, Pressure, Temperature, Proximity
switches, Encoders, Resolvers etc
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Servo Motion Control products (AB, Reliance, Pacific
Scientific, Emerson, etc.)
- Pneumatic Control products
- Hydraulic Control products
- Safety Monitoring Relays, PLCs, Category 3 Qualifications
- Proficiency in producing electrical schematic drawings
- Experience commissioning and troubleshooting new electrical
installations including preparing electrical construction bid
- Proficiency with the Layout of Custom Control Panels.
- A broad knowledge of the newest electrical automation hardware
and proficiency in custom panel design.
- Proficiency with Test Equipment (Multimeters, Scopes etc.)
- Experienced with the start-up of many machines or
- Successful or upcoming completion of Bachelor of Electrical
Engineering, CETs or Licensed Electricians with experience in the
- Experienced candidates must have experience with the above
- Meticulous, conscientious, analytical, objective-driven
individual who is a quick learner.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Valid Driver's License Additional Information We are committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to provide Grantekians with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. Other jobs at Grantek Systems
Keywords: Grantek, Fort Lauderdale , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!