Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Analyst - REMOTE
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 4, 2021
If you are a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Analyst with
experience, please read on!
We are a well known brand growing our online presence! We are
looking for a subject matter expert for our Salesforce Commerce
Cloud (SFCC) platform!
This is a REMOTE position, post Covid it would be great if you
could visit our Florida location. The closer you are to Florida the
better, if possible, but not required!
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team
building ecommerce solutions in a collaborative environment
alongside a team of designers, strategists, architects, and
The Lead Analyst designs, creates, troubleshoots, and recommends
issue solutions for the Demandware platform and other web-based
technologies. The role includes overall analysis, troubleshooting,
and application support for back-end and front-end software. The
primary responsibility of the role is to design, analyze, and
maintain web components and back-end Business Manager functions for
shopping, marketing, and content management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Customizations to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud system
- Business logic and integration services
- Estimate development tasks during discovery, scoping, planning
and development stages
- Communicate technical dependencies, blocks and risks to project
stakeholders and management
- Perform unit testing of business logic and behavior to confirm
proper implementation and quality execution
- Collaborate with senior engineers and project leads on
- Learn and adhere to company coding standards and
- Follow project-level design decisions and conventions
- Ensure the safe use of Demandware/SFCC resources
- Work directly with the eCommerce team to comprehend business
- Document high level design specs for development
- Assist in the management of internal and external interfaces
for the eCommerce site to support new business
- Provide valuable written feedback on peers and evaluation of
- Provide weekend and off-hours support as required
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years professional software development experience
- Solid Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) experience required
- Ecommerce development experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-orientation
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fast-learner and self-starter
- Commerce Cloud Digital Certified Developer a plus
- Experience with Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA) is
- Advanced API (REST and SOAP) skills, a plus but not
What's In It for You
We offer the opportunity to own our Salesforce Commerce Cloud
platform and be our SME helping us take our company forward!
This is a REMOTE position, the ideal person lives within driving
distance to our Ft. Lauderdale location, but not required!
So, if you are a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Analyst with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RK3- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Rhona Kannon - Principal Director - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Fort Lauderdale , Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Analyst - REMOTE, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!