Security Analyst Level III-FTL
Company: SNI Technology
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Job DescriptionExperience:5-7+ years of progressive experience
in enterprise computing and information security, including complex
Internet, computing, network, data, information, facilities, and
human capital management technology and security issues, covering
the following areas:
- Risk assessment and analysis, and compliance testing.
- Administration of security, threat management and monitoring
tools and toolkits.Skills/Abilities:
- Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory security
- Centralized anti-malware protection and system hardening
- Cisco networking products (routers, switches, firewalls,
- Data extraction and analytics, Excel formulas and pivot tables,
CSV file manipulation
- General knowledge:
- ITIL framework (change, incident, problem, configuration,
asset, and service level management)
- Project management methodologies
- Information security standards and frameworks, rules and
regulations related to information security and data
- Principles for risk identification and analysis of desktops,
servers, applications, databases, networks, and facilities.
- IT Security skills:
- Ethical hacking practices
- Remote access technology---
- Encryption best practices
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Data loss prevention
- Computer forensic investigation practices
- VoIP security
- Essential abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation),
interpersonal and consultative skills.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Responsible for administering risk management, threat
management, and security monitoring tools.
- Monitor and consult on information security issues related to
Company and 3rd party systems, and workflow to ensure security
controls are appropriate and operating as intended.---
- Lead and oversee execution of IT security projects for the
- Participate in internal risk assessments.
- Coordinate and manage responses to information security
- Assist in the development of Information Security policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines based on research, knowledge
of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits, and
manage remediation plans.
- Perform security management functions by taking actions to
mitigate risks, recommending security strategies, and ensuring
controls are implemented and functional.
- Provide security governance by serving as oversight to ensure
risks are adequately mitigated, and by aligning security strategies
with business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Interact with IT, Compliance, Facilities, HR and Operations
management, legal counsel, safety and security, and law enforcement
agencies to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Promote user security awareness.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security
issues, technologies, and trends.
- Prepare security documentation, including Company notifications
and Intranet web content; contribute to Information Security
Bulletin on Pulse community websiteOTHER DUTIES AND
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local
laws, rules and regulations affecting Company.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance
and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by
- Responsible for performing other duties and responsibilities as
required. - provided by Dice
Keywords: SNI Technology, Fort Lauderdale , Security Analyst Level III-FTL, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!