Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Company: HD Supply
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all
safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer
site. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues. Nature and
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Proper licensing relative to equipment.
- Forklift certification. PRID PRID164 Job Locations US-FL-Fort
Lauderdale Posted Date 7 days ago (2/11/2021 4:13 PM) Job ID
2021-41660 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Operations Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 33301 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Fort Lauderdale , Delivery Driver (Non-CDL), Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!