Heavy Truck Fleet Technician
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Join First Vehicle Services as Heavy Fleet Technician!
Servicing cars, SUVs, trailers, OTR equipment, 25 medium duty
trucks, and 2 heavy duty trucks for Florida Department of
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $25-$30/hour based on experience and qualifications + ASE bonus
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America
- Excellent benefits packages including company training, paid
holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and retirement savings
- A great work environment!
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting
vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline
Components, Electrical/Electronic Components,
Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor
approval where required.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic requirements:
- Valid driver's license. Willing to obtain CDL while
- 3+ years of medium or heavy duty truck maintenance and repair
- Must have an appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Willing to obtain ASE Truck Certifications while employed
(company training & bonuses provided!)
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet
management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981,
First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and
cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at
governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit
agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations
throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Fort Lauderdale , Heavy Truck Fleet Technician, Professions , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!