Customer Service with Counseling Background
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Great opportunity for someone with a background in customer
service and counseling! In this role, the individual will be taking
calls and helping customers to make a positive difference in their
lives. Training is held in Fort Lauderdale, but candidates will
work from once training is complete.
* Bachelor's Degree Required (degree in related field
* Recent work experience in behavioral change service, counseling,
chemical dependency or health education preferred.
* Tobacco / Nicotine Free for at least the last 2 years
* Empathetic with excellent active listening skills
* Ability to manage various technologies
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work on the phone for extended periods
* Previous experience providing interventions in behavior change
* Bilingual proficiency (Spanish/English) a plus. We are an equal
employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified
candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran
Keywords: , Fort Lauderdale , Customer Service with Counseling Background, PR / Public Relations , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!