Bilingual PIP Adjuster
Company: Responsive Auto Insurance Company
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description: About Responsive
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Plantation, Florida, Responsive is a leading provider of personal auto insurance in Florida. We partner with thousands of agents representing the industry's best and most respected insurance agencies to deliver a top-notch service and claims experience. Our customers agree: in 2021, we received a Google reviews rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars-all because of the Responsive way we approach our business.
But Responsive is more than just our name-It's a promise to make auto insurance simple, affordable, and hassle-free. We regularly ask our employees, agents, and customers for feedback. It's how we make good on our mission: to continue raising the bar for service in auto insurance.
*What You Will Do*
As a Bilingual PIP Adjuster, you'll work closely with customers, attorneys, medical providers, other insurance carriers, and vendors in resolving coverage, and liability from start to finish. You'll plan and schedule work needed to process claims, interview claimants and witnesses, investigate claims, negotiate to reach a fair and equitable settlement of the PIP exposure, and identify situations where claims may require special investigation. You'll maintain strong relationships with customers while resolving auto injury claims efficiently. You'll perform the duties below, along with other work as assigned.
* Investigate, evaluate, and settle insurance claims (e.g., establish coverage and qualification for injured parties; negotiate claims with providers to reach a fair and equitable settlement of the PIP exposure).
* Maintain a well-organized and accurate diary to ensure timeliness in handling claims as well as detailed, accurate, and timely records.
* Write clear and accurate responses in response to demands, requests, or questions.
* Display courtesy, accuracy, and uniformity when interacting with others (on the phone, in person).
* Be familiar with tools such as ISO, TLO, & other public sites such as buycrash.com, MDCC, BCC, FDHSMV, and Google Maps.
* Continuously develop knowledge and expertise (e.g., keep current on job-relevant laws, regulations, trends, and emerging issues).
* Conduct activities in compliance with applicable Federal & State laws, and company regulations and guidelines.
* Department: Claims
* Position Type: Full-time position.
* Applicants must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
* While candidates must be willing to work onsite in our Plantation, FL office, employee safety is our highest priority. We adhere to strict safety protocols (e.g., social distancing in work areas; stay home if sick).
* Generous benefits package
* Must be willing to complete tasks outside of formal job requirements
* Supervision: the incumbent reports to and works under the direct supervision of the PIP Manager
* Applicants must be willing to complete tasks outside of formal job requirements.
* Pay range - approximately $50,000 - $60,000; negotiable.
_ Responsive evaluates candidates using a variety of methods including interviews, work simulations, and writing assessments._
* At least 2 years PIP Adjuster experience with Automobile Property Damage Claims to operate in the state of Florida
* Licensed Adjuster - All Lines required (FL 620 license)
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with others
* Oral communication skills, especially active listening
* Written communication skills
* Well organized
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
* Demonstrated experiences in a production environment where time management, workload prioritization, case management, recordkeeping and documentation, accountability, and follow-up are key priorities
* Team player
* Curious (e.g., ability to identify the right questions to ask customers)
* Openness to feedback and a strong desire to learn
* Proficiency with software programs such as Word and Outlook
*The Responsive Offer*
In addition to a friendly, collaborative environment, we offer a competitive benefits package, training, and ongoing growth opportunities including:
* Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
* Wellness & mental health programs
* Health savings accounts with company contributions & life insurance options
* Paid time off
* Holiday pay
* Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
* FMLA leave
* Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture
* Career development
*How to Apply*
Use the "Apply" button at the top of the page to upload a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and a current resume and complete the application process.
*The Responsive Culture*
At Responsive, we know we're only as good as our people, which is why we value integrity and humility. We also give our employees the freedom to make common-sense decisions and offer new opportunities for growth and movement across all our departments. You'd join a dynamic team of people who are:
* *Adaptable*: As the industry evolves, we embrace change instead of simply coping with it. New approaches and technologies? No problem.
* *Collaborative*: We accept personal responsibility and accept feedback from one another. We give and take suggestions respectfully and transparently.
* *Engaged*: We're curious and motivated to humbly serve our fellow team members and customers. We're open to new training opportunities and recognize that putting good ideas into action provides value to our customers.
* *Data-Driven*: To protect our capital and stakeholders while boldly seizing market opportunities, we make decisions after we collect and analyze facts. We also use data to learn lessons from both our successes and our mistakes.
_Responsive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year%55577046% %%insurance%%
Description: About Responsive
Keywords: Responsive Auto Insurance Company, Fort Lauderdale , Bilingual PIP Adjuster, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
here to apply!