Fort Lauderdale - Field Canvasser
Company: Leaf Home
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 17, 2023
At Leaf Home, people are at the heart of everything we do, and
we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference. Our brands, including LeafFilter Gutter Protection,
Leaf Home Water Solutions, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, and Leaf
Home Enhancements, invest in our commitment to make each home safer
and more livable. In addition to serving our customers, Leaf Home
strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are proud
to be a certified Great Place to Work - as well as a
multi-recipient of Top Workplaces. From free benefits to
people-focused committees like the Women's Committee, Diversity &
Inclusion Committee, and VetConnect, we are dedicated to making
Leaf Home a great place to work every day--- because who doesn't
want a job they can look forward to? Come grow your career with us!
- Big company with a family-owned feel - YOU are important to us,
and we've built a culture you'll love.
- Recognized as a top Ohio and US workplace by The Plain Dealer,
Energage, and Great Place to Work -.
- Job security - we have locations throughout the U.S. and
Canada, and we're not done growing!
- Inclusion, sustainability, and reliability are at the core of
- Veterans' resources available to help transitioning service
members find a new rhythm.
- Dedicated to providing resources and encouragement for employee
growth Position Summary: Door to door field canvassers generate
qualified leads for the sales team. This is accomplished by
covering an assigned territory each shift and meeting with
prospective customers at their homes to introduce our product
offerings. - - Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Door to door customer relationship building to promote products
- Acquire customers contact information to be contacted for a
product demonstration -
- Generate additional leads by asking for referrals -
- Cover assigned territory during scheduled shifts -
- Report results to field management on daily results -
- Represent the brand in a professional manner -
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor - Experience
and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years' experience in customer service and/or sales -
- Ability to work outdoors in varying climates -
- Reliable transportation to/from office for assigned shifts
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access) -
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status) -
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Previous door to door canvassing experience preferred. -
- Home Improvement knowledge and or experience - - Travel
- Local travel required. Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need. Physical Requirements
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Are We Your
Company? Focused On GrowthLeaf Home is dominating the home
improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play
harder. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want
you to join in our success! With offices across the U.S. and
Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales,
installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with
the best home solutions. We are committed to our employees' growth,
which we demonstrate by:
- Innovating, Always: Leaf is focused on providing cutting edge
solutions, both for employees and customers
- Partnering With Our Customers: Building strong and trusted
relationships is at the core of everything we do
- Empowering Employees: Our brand begins and ends with our
people, and we provide opportunities for growth and success in a
- Supporting Our Communities: Home is where the heart is, and we
in turn strive to give back to the communities that our customers
and employees call home What do we offer?
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Childcare benefits to support families
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement. Just ask our
current employees! Other perks you need to know about: -
- Employee assistance program - get 24/7 support in areas
including legal, financial planning, and counseling.
- Employee discount marketplace - enjoy discounts on thousands of
products, from cars to local attractions.
- Gym membership compensation - your insurance will help cover
the cost of your gym membership!
- Groups like Vet Connect & the Women's Committee to help you get
involved and to provide resources for your success - Leaf Home
Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home has been recognized as a top
workplace by The Plain Dealer, is a multi-year recipient of Top
Workplaces USA by Energage and has been Certified--- by Great Place
to Work -. A few of our brands have also earned accolades,
- LeafFilter and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have ranked on the
annual Remodeling 550 list
- Leaf Home, LeafFilter, and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have been
recognized on Qualified Remodeler magazine's Top 500 list
- Leaf Home is a Smart Culture Awards honoree for its
- Leaf Home is recognized as a growth leader on both the Inc.
5000 and Inc. 5000 Regionals: Midwest lists For a full list of
awards earned by our brands, please visit www.leafhome.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement Leaf Home Solutions is committed
to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that
embraces differences and fosters inclusion. Equal Opportunity
Statement Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and
promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color,
ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic
testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except
where the disability prevents the individual from being able to
perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably
accommodated in full compliance with the law). PandoLogic.
Keywords: Canvasser, Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL - 33317 , PL:
Keywords: Leaf Home, Fort Lauderdale , Fort Lauderdale - Field Canvasser, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...