Branch Service Supervisor or Senior - Weston Commons
Company: Synovus Financial
Posted on: January 27, 2023
What You'll Be Doing:
You'll lead by example as you establish a connection and develop
rapport, providing outstanding, personalized customer service to
those that enter the branch. A simple greeting and a warm smile to
the customer is a great way for them to start the day! While
working in the role as a branch service supervisor, your position
will include an array of duties such as:
- Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the
teller line for one or more bank branches.
- Manage teller schedules ensuring continuous coverage of teller
functions and adherence to established schedules.
- Work closely with branch management to communicate key
information to the branch team regarding changes to bank policies,
procedures, products and services
- Lead the teller line in cross-selling, referrals and new
business efforts in support of branch referral goals. Serves as
Back up to relationship banker when neededThroughout the day,
you'll follow Synovus' customer service standards to build rapport
and develop high touch service as you get to know your customers.
It is our mission to serve as we cultivate relationships and make
them feel at home. After all, were not just any bank. We are the
bank of here.
"Flexible schedule, great pay, productive working environment,
clear expectations from upper management, friendly and/or family
orientated atmosphere, many opportunities for advancement."
--Current Team Member
The information on this description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Synovus is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in
Skills/Experience You'll Need:
- The ideal candidate will have two (2) years of Teller
- One (1) year of Teller experience and successful completion of
the BSS Development programOR
- One (1) year of experience as a Teller supervisor or as a
Branch Manager with Teller dutiesOR
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience that includes one year
of Teller experience OR
- a Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of Teller experience.
- Ability to stand on feet for a long period of time and lift
objects up to 10 lbs. in weight.
- Knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures and
federal bank regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
What you'll love about us:
- Participate in our initiative to give back. Here Matters allows
us to contribute to important causes in the community.
- Part time employees receive benefits. If you work more than 20
hours a week, we've got you covered, whether that be PTO or
medical, dental, and vision benefit coverage.
- Future parents are provided security. We cover up to 100
percent for the first 6 weeks of maternal/paternal leave to
eligible mothers and fathers.
- Planning a future with Synovus. Investing in yourself is a
priority. We offer wealth building plans such as 401k(up to 5%
company match) and employee stock purchasing plans(15% company
- We'll help with education. Synovus offers tuition reimbursement
options after one year of employment.
- Join one of our Employee Resource Groups. These workplace and
diversity programs are a means of support to connect with other
"In terms of retail banking there is no place better than Synovus.
The culture of empowerment to truly serve the customer is amazing.
Benefits are great, leadership is responsive and available."
--Former Team Member
We are committed to creating an environment of connection and unity
while serving others. At Synovus, genuineness and grace are the
building blocks to shaping long lasting relationships and we seek
to discover like-minded people that uphold these same values. Our
company has been recognized as one of 2020's America's Best Banks
by Forbes which is a reflection of our team's mutual desire to
deliver excellent customer service by creating an enhanced,
high-touch experience every time they step into the branch.
Keywords: Synovus Financial, Fort Lauderdale , Branch Service Supervisor or Senior - Weston Commons, Other , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!