Buyer/Planner - Water/Wastewater Industry
Company: Parkson Corp.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Location:Fort Lauderdale, FLGeneral Description:Performs
functions to plan, coordinate and manage activities involving
strategic purchasing, scheduling, and requisitioning of product
purchased parts. Maintains effective inventory control records and
system procedures. Manages supplier relationships.Primary Duties &
- Review of Engineering Release Package including Bill of
Material for planning and procurement of product purchase parts and
fabrication for all Projects.
- Issues and manages purchase orders with external vendors,
- Plans production scheduling activities; handles internal
production orders and management of required materials (including
procurement) to fulfill customer order requirements.
- Executes projects to meet customer deadlines and provide
accurate Supplier ship date commitments to maintain supplier
on-time delivery as well as customer on-time deliveries.
- Provides reliable cost estimates and production schedules for
Technical Sales and Operations
- Manages vendor, inventory, production and
- Responsible for development of Sourcing Plans and documentation
of all cost savings activities.
- Performs strategic sourcing on key items for projects
domestically and internationally.
- Manages supplier relationships
- Maintains material, freight, PPV, and departmental budgets per
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and Bill of
Materials desirable Licenses and/or Certifications:
- C.P.M or APICS is a plusTravel:
- Ability to travel up to 20% Parkson Corporation does not
sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other
non-immigrant visas, for this role. Benefits include health care
(medical, dental, vision) with coverage starting on first day of
employment as well as 401(k) with company match and holiday
pay.Parkson Corporation is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. Parkson Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Parkson Corp., Fort Lauderdale , Buyer/Planner - Water/Wastewater Industry, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!