Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Why take an IT Specialist role with this company?
- Competitive compensation & benefits including PTO, Tuition
Assistance, and an annual target bonus up to 10%
- Opportunity to work closely with a smaller team, who have been
with the company for 10+ years.
- Supportive work culture with a variety of team events and
outings (like golf and baseball games!)
What the IT Specialist will do---
- Software Configuration
- Device Troubleshooting
- User workstation maintenance
- Equipment and inventory management
What the company needs in an IT Specialist:
- Experience with Windows Server administration including Active
Directory, Office 365 administration, SQL Server, VMware, and
- Experience with various hardware/software installations and
- Experience deploying and maintaining workstations, IT Support,
- Good communication skills with ability to translate technical
terms to non-technical end users.
Required Work Authorization:
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United
States without sponsorship
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fort Lauderdale , IT Specialist, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!