Client Service Coordinator
Company: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Bally Sports Sun is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to
join their team! This position is designed to work closely with the
Advertising Sales Team in all facets of the business. The CSC will
report to our National Sales Manager to support our National Sales
operations, National Direct Response Clients, Team Partners and
internal constituents. The CSC works closely with HTS offices and
Encompass, Traffic, production and finance departments to ensure
stewardship of all National Sponsorship and flighted business. In
addition, the CSC supports the Local Sales Manager and the VP,
General Sales Manager on team projects, prospecting, proposals,
sales templates, rundowns, track digital, social and virtual
executions and business development. Essential Functions:
- Interfaces directly with the Traffic department in order to
ensure that orders are input correctly and that spots run at the
correct time, in the correct show, with the correct copy within the
contractual boundaries set by the client.
- Works with the national sales offices to help ensure that
clients are satisfied, and the sales goals are met. Presents viable
solutions to client issues, as required. Ensures that delivery
requirements are met for every client so that payment can be
received. Ensures that all information received from the sales
offices is accurate and complete, including programming
information, traffic deadlines, production schedules, marketing
plans, and copy formats.
- Prepares reports on revenue, delivery, inventory management,
and forecasted budget goals on a weekly basis. Pulls reports from
the Wide Orbit and provides the VP, General Sales Manager with
accurate numbers for revenue reports and forecasting,
- Trains new and relocated Sales Assistants on daily tasks and
responsibilities. Provides materials for necessary computer
programs, gives overall guidance, as well as information on how to
resolve potential issues. Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency. A bachelor's degree in
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in television production and
sales, including a working knowledge of television sales, ratings,
and delivery is preferred.
- Good oral and written and oral communication skills are
- Good organization and project management skills are
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is needed.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Strata is a plus.
- The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is
- The ability to multitask and deal effectively with changing
priorities and deadlines is essential.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including nights and
weekends is necessary.
- Frequently required use of hands and fingers to write,
manipulate telephone and computer keyboard.
- Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision. Ability
to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Computer, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, fax
- Primarily works in a quiet professional office environment.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a
diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with
content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry
since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional
sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast
portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with
all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and
several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is
distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our
industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of
NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with
broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a
free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct
result of our extraordinary employees and management team who
believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future
for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU
to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a
compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good
care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open
door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you
succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Keywords: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Fort Lauderdale , Client Service Coordinator, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!