Company: Valley Forge Fabrics
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 24, 2023
This is an in-office role based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Not
remote, not hybrid.SummaryValley Forge Fabrics is the leading
provider of decorative, performance fabrics for the hospitality
industry. We partner with hotels and resorts to deliver on their
fabric design dreams! Do you love creative writing and development
of ideas to promote brand and products? Do you have a passion for
the creative world surrounding interiors, travel & hospitality and
fashion? In this position, you will learn and grow while
strategizing and executing on project details which promote the
Valley Forge Fabrics product lines and brand.The goal of this
position is to build and maintain relationships with internal
customers and external vendors/customers/partners while executing
work that reflects the brand and message of the organization. This
position reports to the Sr. Manager Creative & Marketing and is
accountable to build, develop and contribute to marketing concepts
in various aspects of a multifaceted business.Responsibilities
- Responsible for copywriting and proofing of all written items,
including copy for videos, content for the website, press releases,
flyers, and any other needs.
- Works directly with Senior Manager on the planning and
implementation of projects & social media using project management
solutions in marketing operations.
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements. Tracks project
deliverables and adjust workflows to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Plan, and schedule project and social media timelines while
providing any additional project support to the Senior Manager and
- Prepare and update project budgeting and financial
- Participate in and/or leads project calls with clients.
- Documents processes and procedures.
- Research and define PR opportunities and work with internal
team and external resources to evaluate and create on-brand actions
that to elevate our perception in the industry.
- Ensures all customer deadlines are met and exceeded.
- Be innovative while working within brand guidelines and
- Collaborate with internal teams to support any photoshoots,
events, PR or customer communications.
- Capable to be point of contact for our outside media
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, project
management or similar.
- 3+ years professional experience in marketing communications,
advertising or similar work experiences.
- Experience working with media contacts and meeting
- Passion and drive for all things creative whether this be
interior, fashion, travel & hospitality and their
- Superior time management and prioritization skills. This must
be exemplified by being proactive and not reactionary.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to identify a problem before it
happens and to come up with a creative solution when an issue
occurs; must have a deep appreciation for simple solutions to
- Great team player with attitude of nothing is too big or too
- The right person loves fashion and design but is humble, down
to earth and progressive.
- Loves analytics and looks for ways to measure success of
campaigns, events and communications.AAP/EEO Statement:All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status.Valley Forge Fabrics, Inc. is an EO employer
Keywords: Valley Forge Fabrics, Fort Lauderdale , Communications Coordinator, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!