Customer Support Specialist (MSP)
Company: Kaplan North America, LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job Title Customer Support Specialist (MSP)Job DescriptionFor
more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and
professional advancement. We are a global company at the
intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration,
innovation, and creativity to deliver a best-in-class educational
experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.The future of
education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want
to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around
them.Student Support Representatives (SSR's) are the frontline
voice to our students and clients. They provide a variety of
service and support, including answering inbound calls, email and
chat based communications, placing orders, and explaining and
promoting our courses, products and services. SSR's build
relationships with our students and clients by providing the
highest level of service. SSRs are trained on core product lines,
systems, and websites with flexibility to adapt to changes in
products and services offered and expand their workload to support
additional product lines. Training Schedule:Monday - Friday 9:00am
- 6:00pm ETWork Schedules (Post Training): Sunday-Thursday :
9:00am-5:30pm ETTuesday -Saturday: 9:00am-5:30pm ETMonday-Friday
Key Job Responsibilities
- Serve as a resource for student and clients regarding core
product lines, services, and compliance regulations.
- Understand product attributes and how they support student
- Advise potential students of available learning options,
provide guidance with purchasing decisions and up-sell products or
services using a conversational approach.
- Demonstrate skill with core product customer information
systems, and websites, and accurately enter and edit customer
information and product orders in applicable order entry
- Promptly answer inbound telephone calls, emails and chats and
respond to customer inquiries and service requests in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Exhibit strong listening skills and ability to stay focused on
the student experience.
- Provide service excellence through accurate order placement,
timely follow up of service requests, and maintaining a positive
attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Troubleshoot and resolve student concerns or complaints
promptly to ensure satisfaction. Document and escalate issues and
complaints as outlined in escalation policy.
- Send thank you cards to build relationships.
- Gather leads and document student feedback.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of Service experience, preferably customer support in a
call center environment or customer relations role.
- Internal IT and business systems.
- MS Office and Gmail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to transmit
information accurately and understandably.
- Strong focus on service excellence initiatives and positive
- Team player with adaptability to changes in workload, systems
- Ability to learn core product lines.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain
- Self-motivated, positive and friendly demeanor; ability to
remain calm and professional in all situations.We offer a
competitive benefits package including:
Remote work providing flexible work/life balance
Comprehensive Retirement Package including 401K company match and
two pension programs
Our Gift of Knowledge Program provides tuition assistance and
substantial discounts for our employees and close family
Competitive health benefits and new hire eligibility starts day-1
Generous Paid Time Off includes paid holidays, vacation, personal,
sick paid time-off, plus one (1) volunteer day and one (1)
diversity and inclusion day to participate and give back to our
And so much more!
This position is a Salary Grade ALocationRemote/Nationwide,
USAAdditional Locations Employee TypeEmployeeJob Functional Area
Contact/Call Center OpsBusiness Unit00091 Kaplan Higher EDKaplan is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid
at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions.
Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills,
years of experience, and education, among other factors.
Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.
Information regarding benefits can be found here.Diversity &
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community.
Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only
does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and
skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the
Organization. Kaplan's employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas,
and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating
and exceeding our students' needs in today's global market. Learn
more about our culture.
Keywords: Kaplan North America, LLC, Fort Lauderdale , Customer Support Specialist (MSP), Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!