TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST- WESTON, FL
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Morrison Healthcare Salary: $67-70k DOEMorrison Healthcare is a
leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively
dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare
systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafs
feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest
experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices wellness
and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating
and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption.
Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's
(PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41
million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison
has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to
Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training
Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive
years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than
1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000
professional food service team members.Job SummaryJob
SummarySeeking a Recruitment Professional to manage the talent
acquisition functions onsite. This will be working in a large
Healthcare Hospital setting in Weston, FL with additionally
supporting other healthcare facilities in the
- The position will be responsible for the support, facilitation,
documentation, and administrative duties of the recruitment
function for the foodservice departments
- Work with on-site Management team to audit and assess staffing
- Ensure all positions are posted through requisitions in our
- Conduct candidate reference checks, assisting with result
interpretation, and documenting them in our Applicant Tracking
- Interview days and career days - screen candidates and setup
- Assist with the preparation of assessment center questions,
situations and materials.
- Prepare and distribute candidate offer letters.
- Screen and identify candidates. Deliver potential candidates to
Directors or management for presentation for final screening and
presentation to hiring manager.
- Compliance of applicable federal and state recruitment
regulations including OFCCP and EEOC.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business Management
and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in recruitment or similar administrative
experience is helpful.
- A proven understanding of HR and recruitment policies as well
as proven commitment to system integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point skills are
- Experience with an ATS is helpful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Eloquent and
proficient telephone skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced
organization, while working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must support and maintain our team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.Apply to Morrison Healthcare
today!Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USAClick
here to Learn More about the Compass Story
(http://www.compass-usa.com/our-story/) Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)Associates at Morrison Healthcare are
offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) Req ID: 1142243 Morrison
Healthcare CHARRISSE FULLER [[req_classification]]
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Fort Lauderdale , TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST- WESTON, FL, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!