JANITOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- We have an opening for a Full-Time & Part-Time JANITOR
- Location: Stryker 345 Enterprise Avenue Weston, FL 33331 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: First shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm /Second Shift 3:00 pm
to 11:30 pm. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Janitorial Experience preferredESFM is the
corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of
Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL
Building Institute (IWBI). We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1119123.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates
the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM
solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment.
ESFMs clients include many household names from Life Science,
Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.ESFM self-performs
80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of
service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety,
Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial &
Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions.
This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality
experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and
productivity from their employees.In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest
Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management
Achievement from the International Facilities Management
Association (IFMA).Job SummarySummary: Keeps buildings clean and
orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors,
shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at ESFM are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1119123 ESFM
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Fort Lauderdale , JANITOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME), Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!