Project Executive - Luxury Multifamily
Company: Michael Page
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Project Executive is ultimately responsible for running a
portfolio of projects (Luxury Multifamily and Hospitality)
projects. Project Managers will report in. Client DetailsOur client
is a well known GC that has done a vast amount of Luxury
Multifamily and Hospitality projects in South Florida.
- Work with pre-construction, estimating and purchasing in
development of contract price/budget and Guaranteed Maximum Price.
Lead the pre-construction effort as it relates to Trade Project
Management and the specific project needs.
- New Business Development
- Manage 2 + Project Managers
- Prepare a detailed contract items list including all
significant items required for the construction of the project.
Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major
material and equipment purchases.
- Manage or support the change management process, by updating
logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing,
developing estimates and proposals.
- Maintain and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination
of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office
- Leads and manages a broad range of activities associated with
pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and
- Manages multiple projects in varying phases of
- Leads efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related
issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment
which may impact cash flow.
- Serves as the primary contact for senior leadership relative to
critical business initiatives.Profile
- 15+ of experience leading commercial construction projects as a
Project Manager / Executive
- 4 year degree; construction management, engineering,
architecture or similar (Required)
- In-depth knowledge of multifamily construction processes and
- Proficient with PM Software (Prolog CMiC or similar)
- Proficient with scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
- Demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skillsJob
- Competitive Salary
- Strong (Bonus structure)
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
- 401K MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages
applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected
veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Fort Lauderdale , Project Executive - Luxury Multifamily, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!