Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
From controls, actuation, safety, and governor systems to new
high-speed engine sales and high-, medium-, and low-speed engine
services and support, MSHS specializes in power generation and
distribution solutions for all types of prime-movers (diesel, gas,
and dual-fuel engines; steam, gas, and hydro turbines; as well as
solar, battery, and other micro-grid solutions). MSHS is the
largest Woodward Channel Partner in the Americas providing clients
with unparalleled service and technical expertise from full-service
workshops in the Gulf Coast, Pacific Northwest, and South Florida.
MSHS creates value by integrating engine services and engineered
solutions with world-class brands. MSHS is your trusted partner for
custom and turn-key solutions that reduce downtime while improving
operational efficiency. Job Summary The Talent Acquisition
Specialist is responsible for supporting the company's recruitment
process, by sourcing, vetting candidates and assisting with the
administrative functions associated with hiring and onboarding
candidate pipeline for all levels of the organization, partnering
with educational institutes and projecting the company image in
social media through collaboration with our Marketing team. Duties
- Supports the company's talent attraction strategy by actively
engaging in our candidate pipeline, internship program and
- Recruits for all levels of the organization and all locations,
including direct hires and temporary positions through community
outreach programs, partnership with educational institutions, job
fairs, social media and headhunting strategies.
- Assists in managing the Applicant Tracking System to keep
accurate and up-to-date information.
- Analyzes recruitment metrics and costs and make recommendations
for continuous improvement
- Calendar management including scheduling phone, virtual and
- Facilitates new hire orientation in coordination with the HR
- Communicates personnel changes such as new hires, transfers,
promotions, HR reminders, wellness tips, and other related
- Oversees completion of all pre-employment screenings for
- Submits recruiting/staffing reports to senior leadership on a
- Oversees audit of Staffing Agencies invoices and billing
reports on a weekly basis.
- Cooperates in employee relations events to support retention
- Responsible for working according to the company's safety and
- Assists with other department activities as needed, and
performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Some travel is required for recruiting purposes Requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with all levels of the organization and collaborate
well in a team
- Experience with ADP preferred but not required.
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to learn new
software applications quickly
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality,
professionalism, and communication.
- Must read, write, and understand advanced English.
- Must be authorized for employment in the USA. Education
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Human Resources OR 2
- 4 years of recruiting experience.
- Experience in the maritime, energy or power plants industries
preferred but not required Work Environment & Physical Demands
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms.
- Hybrid work presence eligible: 3 days in-office and 2
work-from-home MSHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MSHS does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Candidates must
pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of
employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in
disqualification of further employment consideration.
Keywords: MSHS, Fort Lauderdale , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!