Company: Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Description We are looking for energetic, positive
individuals to work as tutors we call Clinicians, in a
Lindamood-Bell - Learning Center. Join us as we teach students of
all ages to read and comprehend to their potential! Tutor Position
- Prior teaching experience is not required.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell - Learning Center.
This is not a remote position.
- We provide paid training in the programs used by
- Following the training, part-time employees will generally be
scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the
instructional needs of the Learning Center. Full-time employees
will generally be scheduled more than 30 per week.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be
provided. Tutor Expectations:
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize
learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes
about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associate's degree, Early
Childhood Education certificate, or actively pursuing a degree is
acceptable. Tutor Responsibilities:
- Provide one-to-one and small group instruction, in-person or
online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of
Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for
Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff
to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Benefits: We believe in the importance of investing in our
employees so every member of our Star Cast can succeed to their
potential. We provide our eligible Star Cast members traditional
benefit packages, discounts, and additional perks. Eligibility for
insurance benefits, discounts, and additional perks varies with
employment level and location and may be subject to additional
terms and conditions. Part-time employees are eligible for:
- Paid time off - 10 paid Holidays (9 scheduled and 1 floating),
Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Employees who are at least 21 and have worked for
Lindamood-Bell for 6 consecutive months may be eligible to
participate in a 401(k) benefit.
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including
Lindamood-Bell - Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto
rental deals may be available. In addition to the benefits
described above, full-time employees are eligible for:
- Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
- Voluntary Life, Accident, and Critical Illness coverage for
employees and/or dependents For more information about us, we
invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com .
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to actual or
perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, sex, or gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or
expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and
ordinances. Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable
requirements regarding applicants with criminal histories.
Lindamood-Bell is committed to creating an inclusive hiring process
and work environment. The company provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities through
an interactive process. Please contact the Lindamood-Bell HR
Department at email@example.com if you require a
reasonable accommodation to apply to, screen for, or perform a
position. Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach,
Teacher, Education, Training, Learning, Clinician
Keywords: Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes, Fort Lauderdale , Tutors, Other , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!