Senior Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster
Company: ARC Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 24, 2022
SENIOR BODILY CLAIMS ADJUSTER
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Bodily Injury /
BI Claims Adjuster with our direct client in their offices in Ft
Lauderdale, FL. - Senior BI Claims Adjuster is a direct hire so you
must have permanent work auth and not need sponsorship now or in
The Senior BI Claims Adjuster must be a detail-oriented Claims
Professional experienced in property damage/bodily injury to
investigate reported losses, determine if losses are covered under
the policy, and to what extent the policy applies. -
Responsibilities include investigation, coverage confirmation,
liability determination, evaluation, processing, and resolution of
commercial auto claims from loss notice to conclusion. - Using
claims systems to accurately document files, manage a diary, and
promptly handle third party auto claims with a sense of
Our client is a leading insurance underwriter, and this is a great
opportunity for a Senior Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster to join a
team offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
including: (PTO, Paid Holidays, health, vision, detail, Life &
Voluntary/ADD, STD & LTD, making 401K and business casual dress in
a hybrid work model
Senior Claims Adjuster Responsibilities:
- Handling auto claims within designated authority
- Examining insurance policies and other records to determine
- Interviewing via telephone, and/or corresponding with claimant
and witnesses regarding claim
- Completing liability investigation
- Preparing claims file documents and forms as may be
- Responding to claim file communications as required
- Accurately and efficiently entering information into computer
- Developing claim files in format - required and with proper
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational
- Effectively manage workload while maintaining focus on claims
quality and timely customer service.
- Recognizing and referring claims for fraud potential.
- Evaluating liability and damages
- Reviewing property damage estimates for accuracy with
- Reviewing, evaluating, and processing claims and making
recommendations for resolution
- Negotiating settlements with both claimants and
- Working with defense counsel on claims in litigation to achieve
- Monitoring defense counsel's compliance with the Company's
- Directing defense counsel strategies, works with counsel to
acquire appropriate paper discovery, determine necessary
depositions, and retain experts -
Senior Claims Adjuster Requirements:
- 5-10 years of bodily injury/litigation experience.
- Current Florida All Lines 6-20 adjuster's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
- Computer literate.
- Valid driver's license and bondable.
Would you like to know more about our new opportunity? For
immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Siana
Mason at or call 954.715.4788. - You can also apply directly and
view all our open positions at .
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive
search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest
quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding
both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both
with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to
pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: ARC Group, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!