Marketing Specialist - B2B
Company: Tambourine: technology and creativity for hotels a
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 22, 2022
If you are analytical, strategy focused, detail oriented, and a
great multi-tasker, join our band!
We are growing and are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join
our Corporate Marketing Team.
This position is based in our HQ office in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Tambourine is one of the country's fastest-growing hospitality &
tourism marketing firms. Combining best-in-class tech with
award-winning creative design, we revolutionize e-commerce for
hotels, resorts and destinations.
Championing professional growth, prioritizing wellness and
nurturing a healthy work-life balance is our formula for a unique
company culture.A few of our perks include 100% company-paid
medical insurance, generous paid time off & holidays,
maternity/paternity leave - and more!
Find us @TamboGram to learn more.
- Project manage the creation and deployment of all b2b digital
- Project manage the development of marketing initiatives
including: landing pages, emails, banner ads, flyers, tradeshows
- Write first drafts of copy for press releases, emails, flyers,
- Publish press releases through PR tools like Cision.
- Publish content through marketing tools like CMS, Salesforce,
Mailchimp, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
- Work with in-house writers or source writers to produce content
such as blogs, white-papers, webinars, and videos.
- Oversee all trade show coordination: logistics, shipping,
vendor communication, and more.
- Assist with client-facing in-house events, such as client
roundtables, client visits, and more.
- Assist in the conception and execution of all client touchpoint
initiatives throughout client lifecycle.
- Assist in the deployment of email marketing nurturing
- Pull data and creative for monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist with the tracking and managing of leads in Salesforce
- Assist b2b marketing team with additional ad hoc projects and
- Min 3 years of marketing experience
- Experience working for a startup or traditional advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve proactively
- Ability to work on teams as well as individually
- Ability to adhere to project deadlines and act on tasks as
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among competing tasks
- Proficiency in PowerPoint / Keynote
- Proficiency in G-Suite / Google Sheets
- Knowledge of traditional advertising (Print, TV, OOH, Radio) a
Equal Opportunity Employer:Tambourine does not discriminate, and
prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or job
applicant based on race, color, religion, gender, gender
expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, martial status, national
origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military
status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by
federal, state, or local laws, in the process of hiring, retention,
or the promotion of the employee.
Keywords: Tambourine: technology and creativity for hotels a, Fort Lauderdale , Marketing Specialist - B2B, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!