Solutions Architect, Application Development
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Solutions Architect, Application DevelopmentMiami, United States
of AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGWe're looking for a Solutions
Architect to work on the modernization and optimization of
web-based applications, that have a 24/7 support. The candidate
will be expected to work locally in the Miami based location as
well as across geography including stateside and offshore
- Subject matter expert who develops software programs to meet
project schedule and maintains and supports existing software
applications, while working to resolve complex issues.
- Support the optimization, modernization and expansion of the
legacy systems and applications.
- Help decompose current / future business capabilities into
containerized microservices on Cloud platform.
- Create framework components to standardize common coding
- Be involved in supporting / troubleshooting production
- Support unit / integration testing efforts to ensure high code
coverage on all development efforts.
- Participate in code review activities (Group code reviews &
individual pull-request reviews).
- Work with business analyst to gather requirements, develop
- Provide mentorship for Jr / Mid-level developers.
- Activities include evaluating, scheduling and resourcing
development projects, investigating user needs, writing, testing
and maintaining computer programs, and preparing systems
- Executes technical plans, system analysis, detailed design
specifications, development, unit and component
- An senior level experienced Developer/Designer/Architect with
over 10 years of experience of HANDS-ON Application Development -
directly working with .NET (C#), Java OR equivalent 3GL
- SDLC experience including inception of the application through
- Experience with SQL, Web APIs, Microservices, MVC, JQuery,
- Experience in Multi-Tiered Web-Based applications that are
Client-Facing, UX makeover, and enterprise systems development
- Proficient with systems architecture, design, and product
delivery and rollout of major mission critical systems.
- Planning and problem-solving skills a mustPreferred Skills:
- Experience in banking/financial industry
- Backend and T-SQL experience
- Mobile, responsive, and progressive applications
- Acumen for Full Stack, CICD, DevOps, and C++ OOP
- Defensive driven design and architectureDiversity & EEO
Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our
workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We
actively encourage everyone to apply.Santander is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. Bachelor of Science (BS)
Primary Location: -Miami, Florida, United States of America
Other Locations: -Florida-Miami
Organization: -Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Fort Lauderdale , Solutions Architect, Application Development, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!