REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are seeking a Regulatory and Compliance Specialist for a growing
industry leader producer of animal care products. The selected
candidate will be responsible for ensuring international and
domestic registrations and regulatory facility licenses are
current. This is a full time position with benefits.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- Bachelor's or Associates degree with one year of compliance
experience with regulated goods.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- responsible for collaborating in compliance projects and for
providing support for retailer-mandated assessments.
- Prepare documents required to register company products in the
- Arrange and direct delivery of products, test samples, and
documents to regulatory agencies
- Work with and inform customers of processes and regulations
relating to product registrations and establish a target timeline
of product availability for each country and/or
- Understand compliance guidelines for special interest
regulations applicable to our products.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability,
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance and 3 months free housing.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Fort Lauderdale , REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!