Principal UX Designer - REMOTE
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 25, 2022
TITLE: Principal UX Designer
The Principal UX Designer is responsible for conducting user
research, developing designs and prototypes to deliver the best
user experience for our products.You will be responsible for design
at every stage of product development from concept to stakeholder
alignment, through launch, and beyond. The designer works closely
with various business stakeholders, users, product managers,
product owners and development teams to align designs with customer
needs and product requirements.
You will able to lead core initiatives as well as being proactive
in exploring new opportunities. We are looking for an imaginative,
resourceful, and enthusiastic designer to help us continue to make
products that blend ease of use with powerful feature sets all with
an unsurpassed attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the
principles and best practices of human interface design.
* Plans and conducts user research activities such as contextual
inquiries, persona research, customer interviews and usability
testing for various products.
* Self driven leader who manages project milestones, deadlines and
schedules for assigned projects; keeps the team up-to-date with
progress and decisions from concept through project execution.
* Develops designs for assigned projects which includes: journey
maps, information flows, information architecture, wireframes,
visual mockups, storyboards and prototypes to help outline the
intended user experience of the product.
* Conducts design reviews and walkthroughs for the products.
* Works closely with user experience designers, product owners,
product managers and development teams to align design with the
overall product requirements and strategy.
* Strong knowledge of principles and guidelines related to
research, interaction design, information architecture,
visual/graphic design and usability
* Skillful in setting priorities and organizing workload
proficiently and productively
* Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing
* Experience working with agile development teams
* Proficient understanding of front-end development frameworks and
* Familiarity and experience with applying qualitative business
data to inform design decisions
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*
* Bachelor degree in Interaction Design or a related field OR
* 10 years experience designing mobile and/or web applications
* 5 years leading design initiatives
* Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
* Demonstrable mastery of Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop or
other design tools
* Experience creating rapid prototypes, collecting user
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent collaboration skills
* An outstanding and diverse portfolio that demonstrates great
design and business understanding
* Mobile experience preferred
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Fort Lauderdale , Principal UX Designer - REMOTE, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!